Nucleosides, Nucleotides and their Analogs
Jena Bioscience is the leading supplier for nucleotides and their analogs and they provide more than 1,000 of natural and modified nucleotides now available from Omscientia.
Modified nucleotide analogs, such as non-hydrolyzable derivatives, nucleotides containing fluorescent groups or halogen atoms and much more
Unmodified NTPs, dNTPs and ddNTPs for applications such as in-vitro transcription, PCR, sequencing...
Libraries of Nucleotide analogs for drug screening and nucleotide kits for a plethora of applications
Modified nucleoside analogs (i.e. nucleobase linked to a sugar moiety but lacking the phosphate groups)
- For your convenience we offer nucleotides as 10 mM aqueous stock solutions (pH 7.5) which is ideal for most applications. Unit definition: 1 unit = 1 µl of a 10 mM solution.
- In general, all nucleotides on stock have a purity of >95 % by HPLC (dNTPs >99 %). For specific information (e.g. the amount of diphosphate in a particular batch of a non-hydrolyzable triphosphate analog...) please email to email@example.com
- Most nucleotides are available as small (S) and large (L) packs, with an L pack equal to five S packs. Thus, when ordering an L pack, you may receive five individual S packs.
- Unless stated otherwise, all our nucleotide preparations are long-term stable when stored at -20°C.
- Tubes contain only few microliters of precious nucleotide solution. In order to avoid losing liquid in the cap, we recommend spinning down the tube in a bench-top centrifuge before opening.
- Nucleotide solutions/lyophilisates are not guaranteed to be sterile.
- We recommend aliquoting nucleotide solutions in case they are not used up with one application, so repeated freeze/thaw cycles are avoided. Aliquotation should be carried out quickly and the aliquotes should be frozen again immediately. All nucleotides can be delivered pre-aliquoted according to your specifications - please contact us for a custom quotation.
|Modified Nucleotides||Nucleotide Libraries and Kits||Nucleosides|